T-shirts are HERE!
MCHGA T-Shirts feature this fabulous artwork on a Hanes ® Beefy-T (100% pre-shrunk cotton.)
White or Beige/oatmeal short sleeve available in Xlg, Lg, and Med in two syles:
- $15 for picture in front only, or
- $16 for picture on back with small MCHGA logo on front.
For shipping, add $7 for one T-shirt, plus $5 for each additional shirt.
Now you can order online, with our convenient order
For inquiries, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gliders & Equipment For Sale:
ALSO - Check out this new classified site: Wing Seller
- Wills Wing Skyhawk 188 still in good condition. $1 takes it. Contact John at 415-493-5588. 07/24/22
- Wills Wing Sport 2 155 $2,200-. Built June 2012. Flown very little, is in excellent condition with one *tiny* abrasion on LE of left wing tip, please see photos here: crestlinesoaring.org/topic/wills-wing-sport-2-155-for-sale-2200 Comes with extra downtube because never needed. Note: the dark looking stripe is actually blue. Contact: steve at skypuppy dot us 05/20/20
- Tandem Falcon. Perfect condition. White with blue leading edges and red trim. Big wheels included. $2,000. Contact email@example.com 09/16/18
Prop-style windmeter for Brauniger IQ vario. My Brauniger IQ Comfort vario went belly up so I have no need for the (propeller-type) windmeter that plugs into it via a jack. I also still have the defunckt IQ Vario and operating instructions booklet if you want 'em. Text me: Franz (415) 336-5503. 01/24/18
- Wills Wing T2C 144 new in March 2010. The glider has a bright yellow, light yellow and grey undersurface and the latest ODL06 clear top surface. It also has 12mm battens, carbon-kevlar leading edge pocket inserts, Slipstream2 control bar downtubes, and the carbon streamlined basetube. I flew the glider in a number of competitions this year most notably the East Coast Championships (5th) and the US National Championships (4th) where I set the not yet official record for speed over a 200km (125 mile) task. This is the best hang glider I have owned with excellent handling and landing characteristics, a killer glide and awesome climbrate. I am selling at a reduced price to move it this fall. It can be yours for just $6500 (over $2000 off new)! Contact Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org for pictures and more info. 10/17/11
- WW Ultrasport 147 with custom sail art, plus harness, vario, wheels and radios
(2m/440 radios: Kenwood, Yaesu FT-50R and Yaesu FT-8800R) Photos and description, here. $2,500 for everything!
Contact Cliff Olling: 415/505-9338 03/12/10
Got old gear you want to unload? Contact email@example.com to post it here, or look below to see who might want it!
Gliders & Equipment Wanted:
Copyright © 2002-2023 Marin County Hang Gliding Association, Inc.