Association (MCHGA)P.O. Box 785, Mill Valley, CA 94942
|President:||David Beerman||Vice-President:||Phil Merrell|
|Secretary:||Eric Beckman||Treasurer:||Phil Ray|
|Tam Hang Gliding Admin:||David Beerman||Tam Paragliding Admin:||Wally Anderson|
Tam Committee: Wally Anderson, Eric Beckman, David Beerman, Weegie McAdams, and Phil Ray
Mt. Tamalpais Hang Gliding Rules (updated: February 2020)
Mt. Tamalpais Paragliding Rules (updated: February 2020)
MCHGA Bylaws (updated: May 2016)
|*||MCHGA uses the Adobe Acrobat Format
Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software by clicking the icon below:
1) Only 5 hang gliders (in or out of the bag) and 2 paragliders (out of the bag) at a
2) Only 5 hang gliders in the LZ alleyway. (No shouting, please)
3) Please land on the beach south of the alleyway if safe to do so. Check Tides!!
4) Don't fly if there are too many people on the beach.
5) Pilots must ensure safe beach-goer conditions for subsequent pilots.
Copyright © 2002-2021 Marin County Hang Gliding Association, Inc.